GRA is a veteran-owned small business providing specialized products and services to support the warfighter.
- Founded 1982 by Dr. Thomas Gleason
in Columbia, MD
- Dr. Bob Yates joined 1995 and opened
Huntsville office in 1998
- Chuck Vessels joined as President in 2005
- Experienced management team
- Financially strong with aggressive growth
- 120+ personnel in Huntsville, AL;
Orlando and Tampa, FL; and
National Capital Region
Gleason Research Celebrates 30 Years
Gleason Research Associates, Inc. is proud to celebrate its 30-year anniversary as a trusted provider of advanced weapons systems engineering, inventory management solutions, counterinsurgency (COIN) / covert operations training and operational support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal agencies.
GRA was founded in 1982 with the vision of conducting engineering and scientific analyses and evaluations related to missile and sensor systems. Over the years, GRA has successfully built on that strong foundation by expanding its areas of expertise from sensors, guidance, and control into special programs, modeling and simulation, training, inventory management, and program support.
At GRA, our mission is simple - do what's right for the Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine and First Responders who defend our great nation. We pledge to continue to fulfill that mission by providing products and services that meet or exceed the highest levels of performance and reliability. At GRA, IDEAS FOR FREEDOM is more than a slogan, but a call to action that provides laser-like focus to everything we do.
We are thrilled to celebrate this significant milestone in our company’s history, but at the same time we realize that this achievement would not have been possible without all of the dedicated GRA employees who helped us along the way. Their loyalty, integrity, and commitment are what we commemorate today.
Congratulations Dr. Gleason and Dr. Yates!
Thank you to all the employees!!
- GRA's Strategic Media Group is proud to announce the public release of two additional video presentations of the AGM-114 HELLFIRE R. Click on any of the three images above to play the respective video. In the highly competitive defense and aerospace marketplace, GRA's Strategic Media Group is your competitive advantage for the visualization of new technologies, applications and products. Click here to learn more about how our unique process can effectively define and deliver your mission-critical message.
- For 27 years GRA has worked side-by-side with government customers creating a tradition of excellence in the weapon systems concept development world.
GRA has earned distinction as a key player in the evolution of the AGM-114 HELLFIRE missile system from its origins as a one-platform "tank buster" to a
robust, flexible, multi-platform, multi-target system capable of serving from rotor-wing, fixed-wing, ground-based and unmanned aerial launchers.
Click to learn more about how GRA's Missile Systems Business Unit continues to lead the industry in innovative adaptations to the Hellfire platform to
meet the evolving needs of the modern battlespace.